(n.) the process of developing or maturing physically, mentally, or spiritually

Monday, September 23, 2013

Time to catch up.

Hey there. It's been a while. What have I been up to, you ask?

  • great weather
  • farmers markets
  • snow cones
  • stand-up comedy
  • mentor meetings
  • studying outside in the bugless grass
  • dance performances
  • playing in the rain
  • art museum visits
  • football games
  • hiking
  • waterfalls
  • hiking waterfalls
  • more football games
  • church
  • "family" Sunday night dinners
  • ward prayer
  • tunnel singing
  • basement sardines
  • exploring in places of buildings that we probably aren't allowed to be in

Oh and I guess
  • school
I turned in my first few college papers over the past two weeks and have my first exam this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.